Like a lightning bolt to the heart

I swore to my self that I'd tag my camera along during my first visit to Cubao X knowing that the place had the most eye-catching vi...

I swore to my self that I'd tag my camera along during my first visit to Cubao X knowing that the place had the most eye-catching views. Sweet Ecstasy was the only place I visited but it surely met my expectations when it came to the graphics. I seriously can't wait to go back in a few weeks. (Shout out to the birthday girl for taking me to the most picturesque restaurant ever!)

Debut season pushes you to party on a Sunday night. Here's my first attempt at "party photography". I may have had the wrong settings on but the photos turned out better than expected! It feels great to shoot after not holding my camera for too long.

You Might Also Like

0 comments